As I just posted my recipe for Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken, I am posting my recipe for this delicious Hawaiian salad with spicy pineapple dressing that I made to go along with it.
They go SO well together, and both are extremely healthy and easy to make, though the meal presentation itself makes it look like it took much longer to put together than it does!
HAWAIIAN SALAD WITH SPICY PINEAPPLE DRESSING
Ingredients – 2 servings
For the dressing:
- Though you can use any dressing you want with this, it goes perfectly with my Spicy Pineapple Salad Dressing linked here.
For the salad:
- 4-6 cups baby springs
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup red onions, thinly sliced
Toss all the salad ingredients together in a bowl. Top with the dressing, and toss again. Easy peas
Delicious! Paired with the slow cooker pineapple chicken, this makes an excellent, healthy and tasty meal that you will LOVE! Enjoy! 🙂