I know I’m not the only one that loves stuffing on Thanksgiving day! Well, I’ve got a treat for you, and it comes in the form of cauliflower stuffing! If you don’t do gluten, or if you are just looking for a really healthy stuffing recipe that tastes great and is super easy to put together, look no further – here it is!
HEALTHY GLUTEN FREE CAULIFLOWER STUFFING
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 large celery stalks, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 large leek, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small head of cauliflower, chopped into tiny pieces
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. fresh chopped sage
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth, chicken broth, or water
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
1.) Prepare all of your vegetables by finely chopping everything…the smaller the better. heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion, carrots, celery, garlic, and leek. Cook for 7-10 minutes until vegetables begin to sweat.
2.) Add the cauliflower, and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
3.) Add the parsley, rosemary, sage, and broth (or water). Cover and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes until the broth is completely absorbed, and the vegetables are completely tender.
4.) Transfer to a plate, and season with sea salt and pepper, to taste.
Nom, nom, nom! Enjoy! 🙂